The online store flowersmarianna.gr, which from now on will be referred to as the Company or as the store, is a store selling products via the internet which is based in Serres with VAT number 076785614 DOU of Serres.
The store’s website aims to inform consumers about its products, giving them the opportunity to place their order online.
Access to it and its use are subject to the following terms and rules, which supersede any contrary express or implied agreement between the store and its users-visitors.
The store takes every reasonable measure so that the data and information contained on its website are complete, accurate and reliable. The store does not guarantee the correctness, completeness, accuracy and reliability of the above information and is not liable to the users for any damage due to their incorrect and inaccurate nature. The store reserves the right to modify its website, to add, modify and remove any element and information included in it without notice. It still reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. Your access to the store’s website confirms that you have understood the terms hereof and fully agree with them. For any dispute arising from the use of the services herein between the user and the store, Greek law is applicable and the courts of Serres are competent.
Furthermore, you can apply for the out-of-court resolution of the dispute to the independent authority “Consumer Advocate”, at the online address http://www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr/ or to the European Alternative Dispute Resolution Body, on the relevant Online Dispute Resolution platform – ODR) of the European Commission: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
The conclusion of a valid order is possible as long as the consumer is legally competent according to the Greek Civil Code, i.e. if he has reached the age of 18 and is not under judicial support regarding the conclusion of a sales contract.
The order is placed:
- A) Via electronic order by following the following steps:
The consumer registers on the store’s website by filling in the corresponding form with his name and e-mail address while also defining his personal access code on the website. He will then receive a message from the store in his e-mail confirming his registration.
In order to place an order, fill in the relevant form with the necessary information to conclude the contract.
is carried out in agreement between the customer and the store, either by phone or via e-mail with the indication “Order Cancellation” and its code, if the order has not yet been shipped. In the event that the order has been shipped, the return costs are borne by the customer.
After sending the order form, the consumer receives a copy of the order, which he can save and/or print, which includes:
- the full name and address of the store.
- the essential characteristics of the good.
- the price, quantity and transport costs as well as value added tax, if not included in the price.
- the method of payment, delivery and execution.
- the duration of validity of the offer or price.
- the right of withdrawal, and in particular the terms and manner of exercising the right, and in a separate printed form of the declaration of withdrawal.
- information about after-sales service and existing warranties.
- the order code with which he can track the progress of his order.
- B) Via e-mail, by sending a message to the e-mail address of the page or by following the relevant application of the website in the contact option, where you fill in the corresponding form. This method is recommended in case of ordering a personalized item, which requires either modification or special construction by the store. Following your message we will contact you personally through any suitable means in order to achieve the best and fastest possible service.
Intellectual property rights.
The content of this website is the intellectual property of the store. The distinguishing title, the trademark and the name of the site, on which the website is posted, are the property of the store. All information, text, graphics, design, software and original photographic material are the intellectual property of the store and are protected under relevant provisions of Greek and European law. Any act of reproduction, distribution, modification or use for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of the store is prohibited.
Right of return/replacement.
In the event of a real defect or lack of agreed quality, the buyer is entitled alternatively without charge to a) repair of the product or b) its replacement or c) a reduction of the price proportional to the defect or d) withdrawal from the sale.
The consumer has the right to demand, free of charge, the correction or replacement of the product if:
- The order is executed incorrectly, i.e. an item other than the one ordered or the wrong quantity or defective product or damaged packaging is delivered.
- The consumer must contact the store within 48 hours of receiving the product on the phone or email of the store, in order to point out the problem and approve its return.
- If it is a product that does not correspond to the order, that it has not been used and is in its packaging in the condition it was received.
- In any case, the product must be returned with all the original accompanying documents (proof of purchase, warranty, instructions for use) and in its original packaging.
- Returns are made with the postal company that we will indicate to you for our customers and at the expense of the store.
Right of withdrawal.
The consumer has the right to withdraw without reason within fourteen (14) calendar days, unless a longer period has been agreed, by returning the goods to their original condition, without incurring any costs, except for transport costs. This period starts from the receipt of the products. In case of exercising the right of withdrawal by the consumer, the supplier is obliged to return the sums paid by the consumer within thirty (30) calendar days.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer is possible if:
- Applies to a product for which there has NOT been a previous personalized order, such as conversions or a product that is not in our catalog.
- Complete and send the relevant withdrawal form that is granted to him when placing the order.
- The product has not been worn or used beyond testing, no pieces have been removed and no modifications have been made.
- Store tags and product tags have not been removed or damaged in any way.
- All accompanying documents of the product are returned, such as the warranty, instructions for use, and proof of purchase.
- The product is shipped in the packaging in which it was received.
- An e-mail message is sent to the address of the store indicating return and mentioning the order code.
The store bears no responsibility for any loss or damage to the product during the return transport.
In the event that the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the store has the right to request compensation from the customer, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products, and to unilaterally offset its claim against the customer’s claim.
In case of late cancellation of the order, the money will be returned depending on the way the transaction was completed and the payment was made. In particular, transactions using a credit card will be canceled while in the case of cash on delivery, the money will be deposited into the account indicated by the customer.
Information & Products Provided
The COMPANY is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding the identity of the COMPANY as well as the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries that were made by mistake/mistake according to common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it becomes aware of their existence.Περιορισμός ευθύνης
The COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and has no obligation to compensate for any possible damage or loss resulting from the cancellation of orders, from the non-execution or from the delay of their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs the interested customer based on the data kept about the availability or non-availability and undertakes, in the event of a change in these data, to promptly inform the customers of the non-availability in such a case bears no further responsibility. The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website “as is”. Under no circumstances is the COMPANY liable civilly or criminally for any damage (positive, special or cumulative, which indicatively and not restrictively, disjunctively and/or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may suffered by a visitor of the online store or a third party from a cause related to the operation or non-operation and/or the use of the website and/or inability to provide services and/or products and/or information available from it and/or from any non permitted third-party interventions in products and/or services and/or information available through it.
In contracts where the supplier ships the goods to the consumer, the risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the consumer when he or a third party designated by the consumer and other than the carrier has acquired physical possession of the goods. However, the risk is transferred to the consumer if he hands it over to the carrier, if the carrier has been instructed by the consumer to transport the goods and this option was not offered by the supplier, without prejudice to the consumer’s rights against the carrier.